Clean water is a staple for any household, but providing it isn’t always easy. Even when the water looks clean, you can’t be certain that it’s 100% uncontaminated. There are many things that can pollute your main water supply, and these include:
- Lead, selenium, arsenic, and other heavy metals
- Suspended particles coming from freshwater sources
- Increased levels of fluoride
- Radionuclides found in rock and underlying groundwater
- A plethora of waterborne, parasites, viruses, and bacteria
If these elements aren’t controlled, you have a higher chance of coming in contact with them or ingesting them when you drink water. Fortunately, you won’t have to worry about any of these contaminants if you have a water filtration device installed. If you don’t have one yet, then we highly recommend that you purchase a system from HALO Water.
Why Choose HALO Water?
There’s no question that water filtration systems remove impurities by minimizing the pollutants in the water. They’re able to do this by using a chemical or biological process or a physical barrier. However, what makes HALO Water different is the amount of care the company has for its products and clients.
HALO Water values and recognizes the importance of healthy water. To give their clients the best water quality, they provide them with premium quality options that protect and suit their family’s lifestyle. HALO Water’s product line includes their Point of Entry Systems, Point of Use Systems, and the following Custom Solutions:
- HALO Pure – Eliminates undesirable organic pollutants and filters the water down to 10-20 microns by utilizing HD Garnet Media and Granular Activated Carbon (GAC).
- HALO Pure Deluxe – Also uses GAC and HD Garnet filter media but features a Filter-AG Plus® catalytic High Activity Carbon (HAC). The additions allow the system to provide better filtration.
- HALO Pure Mini Series 2 and 3 – Affordable devices that make drinking water easy and accessible.
Hard Water Treatment
- HALO Heater Guardian – This product is specifically designed for water heaters. It combines sediment filtration with a scale inhibitor, which protects and extends the life of the water heater tank.
- HALO ION Inline Water Conditioner – This treatment dissolves existing hard water build-up and prevents it from occurring again. It also inhibits water corrosion.
- HALO 5 – Our most popular water solution. It integrates whole house hard water treatment with the whole house multi-stage filtration in one system. It uses the GAC, HAC, Garnet filter media, Centaur® and HALO ION inline water conditioner.
With the right water filtration device, your water supply will remain clean, healthy, and safe for a very long time.
If you’re interested in getting a HALO Water filtration system, contact Griffin Home Services today. We can help you choose a product that suits your needs and budget. Just give us a call at 904-204-0360 and we’ll be ready to help. Griffin Home Services serves properties in Saint Johns, Jacksonville and Saint Augustine, Florida.